Have you been wanting to make the most of recent market volatility? Then Admiral Markets is excited to announce that from Monday 16 March 2020, we will be offering commission-free trading for any new trades opened on US stock CFDs in MetaTrader 5!
What’s the opportunity?
In just one week, the Dow Jones Industrial average crashed 10.36%, the SP500 fell 8.86%, and the Nasdaq dropped 8.16%. This is in a week with single-day movements of up to 9.3%, leaving many traders eager to speculate on what will happen next.
With so much volatility in the US markets, Admiral Markets is giving you the opportunity to trade commission-free! Here are the details:
- Commission-free trading from 16 to 30 March 2020 on all new US stock CFD trades
- Applies to 2,000 CFDs on US stocks in our Trade.MT5 account
- Available to both Retail and Professional clients across all Admiral Markets’ legal entities
- Available for both long and short trades, so you can make the most of rising and falling markets
Note that this promotion does not extend to share CFDs in other markets (e.g. Europe, UK, APAC markets), nor does it include shares via our Invest.MT5 account.
Also remember that in highly volatile times it’s important to take steps to manage your trading risk. Note that if market authorities or our liquidity providers change any terms of trading (for example, short selling bans, market halts and other, similar actions), it could affect your trading, so please trade responsibly.
The benefits of trading with Admiral Markets
- Trade 4,000 global markets via CFDs, including 2,000 CFDs on US stocks, commission free!
- Access leverage of up to 1:5 for share CFDs
- Trade long or short, with the opportunity to profit in any direction
- Earn dividends on long stock CFD positions – no stock ownership required!
- Trade with the world’s favourite platforms, MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Authorised and regulated broker with 40 international awards
Outstanding trading opportunities on outstanding markets with an outstanding broker – trade US stock CFDs today with Admiral Markets!